All aboard for Susan G. Komen Puget Sound’s annual Survivor Celebration on Saturday, September 9! Connect with hundreds of breast cancer patients and survivors aboard Holland America Line’s ms Eurodam cruise ship* for an exciting afternoon of food, fun and friendship. This free event features a delicious luncheon in elegant surroundings and an inspiring afternoon program.
Registration for the Survivor Celebration is now closed.
Important Information for Registered Guests at the Survivor Celebration
We look forward to welcoming you to the Susan G. Komen Puget Sound® Survivor Celebration on Saturday, September 9, on board Holland America Line’s ms Eurodam cruise ship (ship does not leave port).
Please review these important details to ensure a smooth boarding process:
Check-in: 10:15 am (please anticipate an additional 10 minutes to park and ride the shuttle from the lot to the Cruise Terminal)
Boarding: 10:45 am
Lunch: 11:00 am
Program: 12:30 pm
All ashore: 2:00 pm
- Please arrive on time. No boarding will be allowed after 10:45 am.
- Government-issued photo ID is required at check-in to board the ship on event day per Port of Seattle and Homeland Security regulations: You will not be allowed to board the ship without the government-issued photo ID you registered with.
- To speed check-in, please complete Holland America Line’s Public Health Questionnaire before you arrive at the terminal. Questionnaires will also be available at check-in.
Please wear your festive casual attire appropriate for a celebration (dress pants, blouse, sundress, etc.).
Directions to Smith Cove Terminal at Pier 91 (2001 W Garfield St) from I-5:
- Take Mercer Street exit
- Stay on Mercer Street until it merges with Elliott Avenue
- Follow Elliott Avenue and signs to Magnolia Bridge
- Turn right at 14th Ave West (signal light intersection)
- Stay to the right and follow ramp joining the Magnolia Bridge (West Garfield Street) (0.35 miles)
- Exit right. Follow signs to “Smith Cove Park” (0.55 miles) and cruise terminal
- Turn right at bottom of ramp and follow signs for cruise terminal parking or cruise terminal
Parking is available at the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal guest parking lot at a cost of $10/car. If you purchased a parking voucher, you will receive your voucher at event check-in. If you did not purchase a parking voucher, you may purchase one at registration or pay for parking in cash upon leaving the lot.
Getting to the Terminal
After parking, look for the parking shelter with pink balloons where a yellow bus will run approximately every five minutes from the parking lot to the terminal. The last shuttle will leave the parking lot at 10:30 am.
Win a 7-Day Cruise for Two!
Enter to win a 7-Day Cruise for two aboard Holland America Line sailing to Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, or Canada/New England! Tickets cost $5 for one, $20 for five and $50 for a baker’s dozen (13). Many more prizes are also available. All proceeds benefit Komen Puget Sound. Winning ticket will be drawn at the event!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-633-0303 x 117.
Many thanks to Holland America Line for its generous sponsorship of this event.